Sunday, April 23, 2017

Session April 22, 2017

http://www.patheticphotos.com/images/photos/balance.jpg
Looking back on the journey, I'd not do a thing differently.
by TNT

I didn't really reckon on the mud flats between my goal and myself. I raised up my muddy Honda and rode on one wheel for a short distance before I sank into ignominy forever. 

At least I made it a few miles before that. I was interviewed twice by Fox News - it was rumored that it was my weight that caused the shift in tectonic plates which caused the earthquake. 

Looking back on the journey, I'd not do a thing different (except go!).





http://linapps.s3.amazonaws.com/linapps/photomojo/kxan.com/photos/2013/10/g9466/181872-bdf3d.jpg
Inversion layers can focus sound as well as trap it.
By CC

Leila had been kicked out of the Bolshoi Ballet because of it. Her husband went back to his ex wife because of it. Her best friend no longer calls her. She’s tried High Carb Low Fat diets, High Fat Low Carb Diets, Mediterranean and China Study diets, vegetarianism and veganism, and finally gave up. It was her curse, it was her ball and chain, and she could not even talk about it. Though everyone, eventually, knew what it was.

Leila had intestinal gas. No matter what she ate, when she ate it, or even if she fasted, Leila could clear a room in 15 minutes.  She spent hours crying her in room, agonizing over pending grocery shopping trips, hiding in her car at public events she would like to attend. One day she decided it was time to dance again, but the only place she could safely take wing was the field just outside of town.

She headed out one day and began to dance and, of course, perform other things. She hadn’t checked the weather report beyond the little app on her phone. But the weather was building up to something new. Inversion layers can focus sound as well as trap it. While she was dancing, she began to attract her new audience. Soon they were standing at attention, raptly watching the birdlike figure float across the grasses.

One cow looked at his neighbor and said, I don’t know how, but that bird must be related to us. The other cow nodded while chewing his cud. Normally I don’t like birds but there’s sure something appealing about this one. I hope it sticks around for awhile.







https://dsx.weather.com//util/image/w/kaindylake2_0.jpg?v=ap&w=980&h=551&api=7db9fe61-7414-47b5-9871-e17d87b8b6a0
I've become one of those women people see on television and don't believe.
by RMAF

About twenty years ago I had this idea of planting a hundred trees in my low land so I could "commune with the trees." After a long rainfall that filled the valley up into a lake, I still felt as though I needed to communicate with my friends, the trees. So every morning at sunrise, my little dog "My Shadow" and my parrot "Repeat" hop into my rainbow-striped rowboat and paddle around my lake (which I've named Surprise Lake) and kiss and hug and thank each tree for being here with us. I know I've become one of those women people see on TV and don't believe. But, I really don't care what the TV viewers think of us. My hundred trees and my little dog and parrot are family and we are all very happy here together with nature.






https://i.ytimg.com/vi/mQHRznUw-hc/maxresdefault.jpg
The children on the boat pointed at me and laughed.
by RB

A little girl, athletic in background, always sober, always observing, introspective due to her astrological sign, ordered to personality, in character of her DNA and judgment. Behaviorally adept, a quiet helper in disguise, designated driver, quiet joining in with girlfriends, experiencing nature and the city, having the best of both worlds. Singularly athletic, partaking in sports and joining teams - trying to fit in and experience groups, not especially favoring them as a preference. So she went back to individual interactions, sports and socially. She drives herself and works hard at a desk, managing other offices. On the pirate ship docked in San Diego she swabbed the decks and cooked oatmeal. She did her jobs without complaint. Compliant, responsible, humble and feeling insecure, a little paranoid as a youth, feeling like the other children were laughing at her but they weren't. 






http://media02.hongkiat.com/force-perspective-photos/mind_step.jpg
I don't like trusting lore that I can't understand.
by MD

Mixing fairy tales and ancient history is never a good idea. I don't like trusting lore that I can't understand. So when we visited Stonehenge, it was a mystery to me why Charlie made me lie on the sharp, stubbly grass and take a picture of his foot, partially upraised, caught in mid-step. I was so focused on the angle of his foot, and the detail on the sole of his shoe, that I failed to recognize the distinctive silhouette of Stonehenge in the background and the fact that Charlie had devised the perspective of the photo to look like his giant foot was about to demolish the ancient stones. I'm stupid that way - the story of my life. I can't see the forest for the trees. Anyway, I queried Charlie about his pose after I finished snapping the photo.

"What was that all about?" I asked. "Why do you want to capture your shoe on film for the ages?"

"You stupid broad," Charlie replied. "Don't you get it? I'm going to sell this picture to the National Enquirer...or maybe the Weekly World News. The caption will read 'Disembodied leg shoed in Sketchers Striders wreaks revenge on God's calendar."

Like I said, I don't like trusting lore that I can't understand. And as it turned out, Charlie was the stupid one. Even the National Enquirer (and the Weekly World News) refused to pay for that photo. It won first prize in the Library Amateur photo show, though. That's how I got started on my career of trick photography. Now, everyone's doing it.






https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/53/5f/2d/535f2d263a7809d6a15f9b10853e06ff.jpg
Maria heard the hyenas long before she saw them.
by BG

Maria was glad to take a break from the noise and commotion of the gala she was attending. The whole experience had been amazing. Being invited was a once in a lifetime opportunity. They had flown from New York to London, then on to Nairobi. From there, they went on Safari for ten days during which time they journeyed westward to the amazing estate that they had been guests on during the seminar. She had learned so much over the last 6 weeks. It was so unbelievable that Professor Jones would invite her to go. Her thesis would be extraordinary with all of the first hand information she was learning. Living so close to her subjects was something she'd never expected when she chose the subject of her grad studies. She sat on the back verandah of the mansion contemplating all the events that led up to her zoological studies and selecting the animals she had chosen to focus on for her Doctorate. She would have a last visit with them now before their departure. Maria heard the hyenas long before she saw them. What wonderful animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment